- Varia may use the User's information for the purpose of improving the site, the services and the content it offers, or for the purpose of analyzing and providing statistical information to third parties, including advertisers. In addition, the user agrees to use the user's information to contact the users, including for sending (via email, text message to the phone or otherwise) The registered user agrees and agrees, by filling out the registration form, By him and by other information that will accumulate about him, for the purpose of carrying out, from time to time, actions such as: contacting him, advertising, providing mailing services, by Varia and / or anyone acting on its behalf and / or other entities, collecting information and using it, , Transfer and sharing thereof by Varia and / or anyone on its behalf and / or other entities, for statistical purposes and / or for making transactions of any kind with customers and third parties, and other commercial purposes, without payment of any compensation.
- Varia guarantees the information on the site and the recommendations using the latest and most advanced systems. In spite of the aforesaid, Varia can not guarantee to users that illegal access to the databases contained in the site or recommendations will not be possible.
- A "cookie" is a small text file that is passed on to your computer's hard drive by a web server. The site uses a cookie so that the site's servers can identify you quickly and efficiently even when you return to the site. The information on the cookie used by the company is encrypted so that only the company can read and understand this information.
- By agreeing to this Agreement you authorize the Company to implant a "cookie" on your computer, to use and identify the information stored in the Cookie.
- All pages on the Site, including the data and information they contain, are the sole property of Varia and the information and services provided by the Site should not be construed as granting any license or any rights in the intellectual property of Varia or any third parties.
- The pages of the Site may not be copied or published in whole or in part and / or made in them or in the information contained therein, including commercial use, without the prior written consent of Varia. You may also not modify, copy, publish, reproduce, modify, process, advertise, sell, rent, distribute, broadcast, publicly display or transmit to any third party any part of the Site without prior written consent of Varia.
- By subscribing to the site, as stated in these regulations, you grant Varia a free, worldwide and unlimited license to copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, market, deliver to the public, process, edit, translate and use all content uploaded to the Site, At its sole discretion, on the Site, in printed matter, in digital media, including on other Internet sites, and you shall have no claim and / or claim against the Company in connection with the use of the Contents uploaded to the Site by you as aforesaid. Uploading content to the Site constitutes your consent to assign to Varia all intellectual property rights, including the copyrights in the content, and that you will not be entitled to any consideration for the use of such content and that you will not be able to make any claim and / Or any payment requirement.
- You hereby declare and declare that you own all copyrights and moral rights in the content uploaded by you to the Site and that the publication of the Content by you does not infringe on any right of third parties, including under the Protection of Privacy Law, And / or the Prohibition of Defamation Law and / or any other law in Israel.
- In addition to all of the following, by using the Site you undertake that you will not do one or more of the following:
- Impersonating any person or entity, including a representative, employee or administrator of Varia and / or providing a misrepresentation or misrepresentation of a connection between you and a third party.
- Claim, transmission or transmission of any false and misleading material or material intended to outwit any person or body, directly or indirectly.
- Upload, transmit or transmit any material containing any kind of computer virus or other computer code designed to destroy, interfere with or limit the use (including any other use other than fair and reasonable use of the Service) on any of the computers, servers, hardware and Or software used by the Company for the purpose of providing the services offered on this Site.
- Spreading "spam" to the site's servers, or flooding them with any other mail.
- Modify, process, copy, extract, modify, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, disassemble, or reassemble any part of the code that makes up the Site, including the Information Base, as well as such hardware and software Used for service.
- Infringing copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary rights found on this site in any manner whatsoever.
- Use of any robot, "spider", information retrieval engine, or any other automated or manual tool designed to index, retrieve, and locate information on such site or tool which is designed to expose the database structure and code on this site.
- Otherwise disrupting or interrupting the Site (including by interfering with server operations and the network of computers connected to the Site or the network of computers connected to it) or otherwise violating the Site's requirements and procedures.
- Use intended to track another person or harass another person in any way.
- Collecting or storing personal information about other users for economic or illegal purposes. Sale, distribution or any economic use of information on the Site or any other use in a manner that might harm a person to whom the information is relevant.
- Varia does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation or any other status.